Happy new year, and we hope this finds you all well. The Nominations Committee of the ISA Environmental Studies Section invites nominations for a number of Section Offices. There are a number of vacancies, and opportunities to be involved in the ESS:
- Executive Committee (6 members, rolling 2-year terms): 3 vacancies
- Nominations Committee (4 members, rolling 2-year terms): 2 vacancies
- Sprout Committee Members (5 members, rolling 2-year terms): Â 2 vacancies
Self-nominations are welcome. If you choose to nominate a colleague, please ensure that the person you are nominating is willing to stand for election.
For the ballot, we will require a short biographical sketch (100-150 words). When self-nominating, please send this to us directly. For colleagues whom you nominate, please provide us with her/his professional affiliation and full contact information — nominated colleagues will be contacted by the committee to request short biographical sketches.
Please send nominations to any of the current members of the Nominations Committee by Friday, February 26.
We will hold the online pre-ISA election from March 3-17, and the in-person election at the ISA ESS meeting during the conference in Atlanta.
This year’s Nomination Committee members are:
- Tabitha Benney (2017) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teresa Kramarz (2017) email@example.com
- Graeme Auld (2016) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Neville (2016) email@example.com
The Nominations Committee