The Spring ESS Newsletter will be released in early June. To be featured in the upcoming edition, please submit announcements to Genia Nizkorodov at email@example.com by May 26th, 2019.
Possible submissions include:
- recent book publications by ESS members, in APA format (please include a brief abstract/synopsis)
- recent article publications by ESS members, in APA format
- career resources such as fellowship, grants, job placement opportunities, teaching resources, and career development programs/workshops
- calls for paper submissions to journals and conferences
- upcoming events (conferences and workshops)
- prestigious awards received by ESS members
Please note that in order to be included, submissions must be related to the environment or environmental politics.